Sunday, March 14, 2010

22 Days

So it is Spring break. It has been really nice to be home. The only part that stinks is the stairs in my house. Since they are carpeted it has been a tad bit more difficult. But thats not a big deal really. I sometimes camp out in the study where there is a ballin flat screen. :D haha.

Im trying to find the balance of out and aboutness, and having down time. Being at Berry, I am on the go regardless if I am on crutches. Sure I have slowed down a lot, but I am going as much as I can on my crutches. Now at home I don't have to make the walk from Kranernt to Evans and back again. :) Its nice.

I have 22 days until my Dr. appt, and hopefully I will be walking again. I can do it. All I have to do is push through. This time has been difficult. And I have been struggling, but constantly being reminded to look to my King above. That probably has been the most difficult for me. To keep my eyes fixed on Him. On Jesus. Im so tired down to the world and the things of it sometimes, its hard for me to look above. That is what I want to work on. In these next 22 days, and beyond that, my focus should be above. And thats where I desire to go from here. Learning how to and striving to look above.

No comments: