Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's the Plan for the month off from school?

Well hello all. I dont know if that is addressing many people or not, but that is ok! :)

I can repeat this phrase over and over again, "I havent written in there in a long time." Yeah that is pretty much how it always goes. I get going for a while and then I either forget about it, get too busy, or just flat out have nothing to say.

Finals week was a TON of fun even though I had finals the first two days of it. hahaha which isnt quite so bad. I have been home since friday afternoon, and it has been nice to relax and just chill out and give my brain a rest. :)

I cant believe how my first semester of College is officially over. It happened so fast. But I love it! I can say I learned how to study, and how to teach myself when teachers neglected to teach us. *Cough* Psychology *Cough* Yeah that was quite the interesting class. Well nevertheless, I am done and it is a nice feeling.

So what's next? Well Im heading off to Chicago on Friday the 18th to see my friend Lisa whom I worked with in the Czech Republic over the summer. I am really looking forward to spending time with her and her boyfriend Mike, who came out and visited us in Czech this summer. Czech was an experience that we got to share together, and so not many people have the same kind of relationship that we do. It's not like you meet good friends out of the country everyday ya know? :)

And then I will be going to New Years Conference with Campus Outreach. It should be pretty cool. And in between all of that of course there is hanging out with family and good friends from home. And I'll be attempting to mix in some down time. :D

Anyway Life is pretty good! Im missing my college friends, and my BOLD family. But there are several occasions that I get to meet up with them. So Im excited!!!!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

Peace

No comments: