Monday, November 23, 2009

Ready for break anyone?

It is so funny to me how ready I am to go home again. I mean there are people I know that haven't been home since fall break, and people who haven't been home since school has started. I went home two weeks ago for a wedding, and yet I am ready to go. I don't know what it is. I think I am just burnt out and ready for some alone time. I guess you can say that even when you have a do nothing weekend, you still end up doing a lot whether its homework or doing something random with your hallmates/friends or whoever. Not that it isn't fun, minus the hw part, I think it comes down to getting to go home to your OWN room and be by yourself in peace for a few min. That is something that I have learned, at college it is kind of hard to find alone/down time. I come to find so overjoyed when I walk into my empty dorm room on mondays to crash on the couch and have some time alone because everyone is still in class or working.

I really want to be rejuvenated over break. Come back finish finals, sadly say good-byes to people, it will be weird without those people for a month, and then go home and come start my second semester of college. How weird is that?

Today was pretty good. I had my evaluation at work today. It went really well. I am still in love with my job. I have grown and learned so much from it and the people that I am working with. :) However, that history test I took, not such a big fan of at the moment. Once i give my final speech tomorrow in my Com 203 class, I will be home-free! :D Grandma's mashed potatoes with my dad's turkey and ham and Taylor's chocolate chess pie, HERE I COME! hahah.

peace!

No comments: