The question is now, what is going to get me through these next few months? I have wonderful friends that have been willing to help me at the drop of a dime. And I am so grateful. I cant even begin to say. There is only so much that they can do though. I need to find something to cling to, something that can take me to my happy place and relieve me of stress. Before all of this, working out was my way of going into a happy place. I didn't have to think, and I love that feeling of working hard and sweating because of it. Now what can that be? Something tangible, something that will fill that? I dont know.
I do know that I need to find God in this. At the moment, I havent been searching for him. That sucks, but its honest.
Im kinda behind in classes, but not too terribly bad. I have 17 hours, but they are gen ed classes. Im most concerned about Stat, because that is the class when I learn best with hearing the teacher. Contemporary Issues Im not too worried about because I just have to read the articles with the study guide. English I have my paper written, and I think I might have gotten an extension on it, and Spanish I have the most understanding teacher ever, so at my own pace I have been able to do work, which I will be caught up on monday. Sociology Im not missing much, I just need to do the study guides for the tests, and Self defense I just need to keep talking to my class mates.
I guess if I am going to be positive here, I am leaning about how observant I am. So sharpening those observations skills I will. So there are my ramblings.
No comments:
Post a Comment