Thursday, April 22, 2010

Im back

Hello World.

It is I, Laura Waitt. I am officially back. And what does that mean? After quite an interesting semester, physically and mentally, I have reached a place where I can say that I am back to my state of mind where I was right before I broke my ankle. It has taken quite some time, but I overcame it. And that is one of my most accomplishing things of this semester.

It feels good to be able to say that I am doing well and mean it. There are still some frustrations, like school for example, but that is to be expected.

This summer is going to be really cool. I'll be in California working as an intern for my aunts company. :) Well its not 100% yet, but pretty definite. Annddddd that even cooler thing is ill be working at Woodleaf. Working on a ropes course, with youth, at a younglife camp. :) :)

I guess I don't really have much else to say. Just trying to get through the rest of this semester with a good and awesome attitude. :)

No comments: