Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rejoicing everyday

So in the land of beautiful California, I have been working my tail off and having a lot of fun. I have ventured down the freeways of Cali and gotten myself lost only once. :D I have made it to the gym to strengthen my leg and my entire body. And of course I have filed papers and never have had so many paper cuts in my life nor have I ever been attacked by a hole puncher, TWICE. :) haha. Its nice to be on summer break, but I miss Berry, and even more the people of Berry. I am so excited for next semester. I will be coming back more confident and jumping into a leadership position as a first year mentor and continuing to learn and take part in what is happening at BOLD.

For this summer I am so excited for Woodleaf! I have been able to talk to some of the people that I will be working with, and they all seem pretty cool!

Well one of the reasons I am writing this blog is because of what I saw on Wed morning. I was making the commute to work. It was half raining, and sunny. This weather has been diving me crazy and has been so abnormal it has made history. But as I was driving there was this absolutely gorgeous rainbow. My mouth was hanging open for about a min and then I started laughing and thinking about God's promises, aka the covenant that was made and the rainbow that symbolizes it. My friend the night before had mentioned something interesting about rejoicing. So as I was thinking about these promises I remembered what she had said to me. Rejoicing is not just a response to a blessing in our lives, but it is something that we must do daily. It was a cool moment.

Ok well it is late for me and I have to work tomorrow. Yay for 7 am mornings. :/ hahahah but YAY FOR MONEY!!! :D

No comments: