Update for the month of November!
|
|
|
Update on The Journey to Arequipa - November 2015 -
|
|
|
|
The Final Push!
I am so excited to announce that my plane ticket to Peru is OFFICIALLY PURCHASED! I will fly out of Atlanta into Lima, Peru on January 3, 2016 to make the Spiritual Life Conference I previously spoke about. There is however, one condition for me to get on the plane. I have to be at 100% of my financial and prayer support. I have many one time gifts coming in, and for that I am so grateful. This has helped so much as it goes towards my monthly support. But I am still short $2,082 per month. If I have 21 families and individuals give at least $100 per month, I will be at 100%. I would love it if all my funds were in by December 11to give me several weeks to focus on packing and spending time with local friends and family during Christmas before I leave. Please prayerfully consider giving monthly or sharing about my trip with friends and family. Many missions organizations offer a holiday catalog of ministry opportunities this time of year. In a similar way, supporting my ministry opportunity in Peru would be a beautiful way to invest in the work of the Kingdom for the 2016 year.
|
|
Health Update
My final MRI was this past week and I am all cleared! Praise God! There were no areas of concern medically. I have another follow up scheduled with my doctor at the end of December to confirm that the medicine he has prescribed for me is doing its job. Then I will officially be released from his care. I have however been 100% cleared to leave for Peru!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
- Prayer Requests - | Pray over my last two months in the States and that my time is used wisely. | Pray for my time alone with Jesus and that my soul continues to rest in Him. | Pray for refreshment for the missionaries currently in Peru. They will be preparing their ministries to transition in the upcoming summer season. (Their summer is our winter.) | Pray that at least 21 families and individuals are able to give $100 a month in monthly support by Dec. 11.
|
|
- Praises -
| Praise Him that my plane ticket is purchased and my visa application process has begun. | I am so thankful that I have been able to workout this last month and have noticed an improvement in my overall health.
|
|
|
|
Click the "Give" button below to set up your monthly, annual, or one time gift. Missionary ID: 042156
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Stay in Touch
My current Address:
111 Etowah Drive SE Rome, GA 30165
My Phone:
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment