As this school year is coming to a close, I am suddenly realizing that my life as an individual is about to take off. I will no longer be 100% dependent on my parents. Not that I am now, but as far as teenagers in high school I am.
A series of things are about to start happening.
1. I will graduate high school. That is from 12 years of getting up on week days before 9am. I am about to leave that.
2. I will be traveling half way across the world by myself for the first time. With no other group. Just me.
3. College. And Im currently trying to figure out how I am going to get motivated to be a good student. These last few months of school I have been nothing but lazy. And I have no one to blame but myself. That is all on me. But I am Soooooooo excited for college. With the new responsibilities, I think I will, I hope to be more motivated. I better be or I will be in big trouble. Not just with my dad either.....
So its weird thinking that I am not going to hear my mom say everyday, " Hi little waitt, How was your day?" Yes that is what she calls me. Why? I have not a clue. But it is all exciting at the same time.
Oh and I am going to have to find a new church home. I am kind of worried about it, but not too much. I know that where I will end up will be the place that I am supposed to be. It is just the process. I havent searched for a church to get pluged into in over 6 years.
All new experiences. It will be weird, but liberating in a sense. =)
I pray that I stay focused. I worry that I will stray, but I shouldnt. I wonder what is to come and how my life will change. But I know that I will look back and I can see how far I have come. Oh wow is all I can say........
No comments:
Post a Comment