Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Traveling

Traveling can be a lot of fun! i am all for it. But it hits you when you havent slept at all. I have been up since 9:30am on May 25th. Its like a 11am where I am now, at the gate in Germany. But ya know it was all right. But there was a screaming kid, actually 3 screaming kids throughout the flight. One in particular was sooooooo undisiplined, it was crazy! The mom was nice, but the kid was awful! I am so greatful to my dad for bring me up the way he did. Even though we but heads a lot, I am very greatful.

So The franfurt airport is pretty big. I got off at the B concourse, and I walked for a good 30ish min before reaching my gate. It is really cool being able to travel bymyself, but I have to be way more aware than I do when I am traveling with people. And what is really funny, I have hardly talked at all. I mean I have to the passangers around me, but I have not made to many comments to others. hahaha Funny.

Well I am sitting at the gate for another 45 min or so. But I have run out of things to write. I am not sure when I will have a chance to write again, but I will try to soon.

Oh I really wish I could speak German at this point in time. That is scary hearing me say that, because i dont like German, No offense Gina. =) But I really wish I could speak it right now. Hmmmm anyway I hope that everyone is doing well!!!!

Laura

No comments: