Sunday, June 7, 2009

Beauty

Hmmm so I am not exactly sure what I will put in here. But it will be a lot and a little of everything.

Where to begin? Now its sunday, and my last post was what thursday? Friday we went to view a sports school. In Czech they have special schools, and this school was focusing on sports. So during their classes they can have a special time set aside to be able to focus on their sport. So its like having a PE class during school, but training for ice hockey, or whatever.

Then we had lunch and ran into Robert. I had met him at wresteling practice the night before. He doesnt wrestle, he was just there to translate. By the way, wresteling practice, REALLY AWAKARD! Hahah I was the only girl there. There was a purpose, but I am not really quite sure as to what. Maybe it was to meet Robert. Who knows?

Then we went and played volleyball. Ok so I have played volleyball for fun. Not like a serious game or anything. HAHAHA The Czechs were serious volleyballers. When I was up at the front of the net, the tall guy on the other side would spike it, and i would duck and cover! Hahaha it was really funny, but I was really scared about getting my face smashed in!

Saturday we went to a few catherdals and to lunch( czech out pics on facebook for the catherdals), and the rest of the team and Lisa went to Prague, and Joanie and I went home. I was alone for the night, so I facebooked Iva, and she came over. It has been great to get to know her. She is my Czech sister. Hahah we seriously look alike! =D I think that I have mentioned that in here already, but whatever.

And today I got to go to Zdar church and saw David and Honza and Sasha and her family and the other David. It was great!!!!! =D And then i went to prague for a while to do some shopping and to say goodbye to the team. Oh FYI, Lisa is an excellent shopper, so to all of you out there who are worried about my shopping skills, shes got you coverd. =D On the train ride home the sunset was AMAZING!!!! =D That is why I tittled this beauty. there is beauty everywhere here.

Well does anyone have any specific questions? I would love to get comments from you guys! You can always facebook me or e-mail or whatever. Just dont call me...... Haha.

I hope that everyone is enjyoing their summer. I know that I am.

Laura

No comments: