So I can officially say that I have lived in another country. How cool is that? I mean two months in a country in Europe should be considered living there. At least I think so.
Being on the other side of the missions team is a HUGE difference. I have freedom to do whatever I decide within what we are doing that day. I dont have to ask to do certain things, and I can kind of just go when and where I want. Its kind of weird, and they keep reminding me that I dont have to tell them every five seconds where I am going. Its really cool, it just is taking some time getting used to it. Hahaha
And by not being on a missions team, with only a certain amount of days for ministry, like 12 days or so. So I have down time in between things, and not on the go like you would be on a regualr missions trip. Its extremely weird, because that is all I have ever known. But by living here, and becoming one of the people, it is crazy cool.
I have enjoyed having the Northwestern team out here. It is really cool to have a group of Americans with us. But they are the only team that we will have for the summer, so it will be different, but cool at the same time, because it will be more of an opportunity to become one of the people here.
Life is real. Living on your own is real. I pray that I am learning alot about independence and becoming wise.
No comments:
Post a Comment