Monday, June 22, 2009

A quick update

Well, I am so sorry that it has been a couple of weeks since I have updated this. Actually its only been about a week or so. Anyway, lets see here what has been happening in the most beautiful country in the world to me. Well the weather has pretty much stunk. Its always cold and rainy. I mean last summer it was blasting hot. Now all I ever see is rain. I mean there have been some nicer days, but they are rare these days. It is the middle of June. I would loveeeeee to see some sunshine over here!!!

So this past week I was sick. It was awful. On monday I went to Praha with Lisa to get her boyfriend, Mike, From the airport and hang out in Praha. Well I was miserable. So Tuesday I stayed in bed all day. Irena took great care of me, making me tea and making sure I was good. I was so sad to be in bed, and it was nice out. But oh well, I needed to get rest. I am doing better now, which is good. I hate being sick in other countries. So lame.

I was in Zdar this weekend! It was wonderful getting to see everyone from last summer. Friday I spent the day with most of the girls I had met last summer. They all met me at the train station. It was sooooo werid not having to talk to them on the internet, I was just talking to them in person. It was great! And that night I went on an outreach with the church and got to be with Honza and his dad, which was really cool. I am discovering more and more my gift with kids and people. I have the ability to think of things to entertain kids and draw them in on the spot. I know that it is def a God given thing. =)

Then on Saturday I was with the Boys, meaning, Daivd, Honza, and Lukas. It was so great getting to spend time with them.

Something I keep thinking about is if I will return here next summer. Maybe for not as long considering I will be in college and who knows what my life will look like with working and so on, but maybe for three weeks more or less of the summers to come, I could make it back out here. I think that would be pretty cool! =)

Well I think I am going to write more about the ministry that has been going on tomorrow or so, I have become un poco distracted by House. =) hahaha

Later!

1 comment:

Kelsey Avera said...

It's so cool to hear about how God is using you.