So there are just those days that I hate. Nothing bad has happened, nothing great. Its not like I had a bad day or anything. I didn't. In fact, it was a pretty decent day. I just feel like Blah. Like I cant figure out how I feel. And I know that we all have those days. Yes I am aware. But I just want to like go run, scream, do something to shake this feeling of being down for no reason. Its been pretty consistent for the past couple of days. I had a a wonderful weekend and it was a breath of fresh air to see people I had not seen in a while. And yesterday was a great chill day, and so was today. I got an excellent grade on my psych test, and I worked out yesterday, and am building up my strength. Things are going well, I just feel blah and I cant figure out why. And that is one thing that I do HATE. When i cant pin point what I am feeling. I guess because it puts me in a state of thinking too much, and I don't enjoy what is right in front of me.
Maybe that is Satan's way of distracting me. Having me in a state of thinking because that is when I start to break and stray away from the light of Christ. It annoys me because there is NOTHING bothering me in particular. And this feeling seeping into my heart, I dont want it, and it drives me up the wall. With time I will be fine and it will go away. But at the moment Im just in a Blah mood. Tomorrow is a new day.
"Therefore do nto worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matt 6:34
No comments:
Post a Comment