But as I was thinking, I made this conclusion. What is the point of living when knowing that you can do anything right? No matter what it is you do, in it SOMEWHERE is selfish desire and motive, or its something that is not apart of the law. And that is why we have Jesus. So we dont have to live by that law anymore. But still, I kept thinking, if I know that I cant do anything right, even though I know I am saved by the unfailing grace of the one most high, why should I even try at all to live a life after Christ if I know that I cant do anything right, or worthy for Him. When I am constantly failing and letting Him down, again even having that unfailing grace.
The answer then came to me. This life we have one purpose. One Goal, one prize. And guess what? We don't own this life much less live it. Our job is to let Christ live through us. We are all stinky and full of muck. We cant do it. And yet the point is Jesus chooses to use us through our crap to glorify and bring more and more into His Kingdom. I still don't feel like I quite understand it 100%. And I dont think anyone ever will until that day when we are sitting with him in Heaven. But thats the point. To allow the Trinity to do the work. Cause think about it....... We sure as Heck cant.
No comments:
Post a Comment