Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Endings and Beginnings

Another summer has come and gone. I cannot believe how fast that this summer flew. I miss the west coast so much. Relationships were strengthened and new ones were established. There was such a reason for me to be out there this summer. I could not have been anywhere else.

I was reminded the other day that how when we are trying to figure out where God wants us to go, we always question if some other way would have been better. Then after the experience we realize, and even during, that is right where we were supposed to be. :) Woodleaf was such an incredible and freeing experience for me. I am confident that I have found a little piece of what I was created to do. I loveeeeeee working with High schoolers. And I really like Young Life. Will I be apart of Young life? I have no idea.... I plan to pursue it, but I am not sure what God has planned for me. I also know that I love being in the position to encourage students. In this case this summer it was by means of a ropes course. I loved it! I too want to keep pursuing options in that field and see where God takes me. :)

I miss the people out there. The community was amazing. It made me miss Berry and the community I had there... But the community at the leaf opened my heart to other believers and I have gained more brothers and sisters that I miss dearly. As that ended, Berry is about to begin. I have this feeling that this year is going to be incredible. Something that will always be remembered in the hearts of many. I have no idea why I feel this way, but I am STOKED!!!!! :)

Please Please Pleaseeeeeee ask me more about what I learned this summer and I will be so happy to update you! :)

Peace!

No comments: